Moscow, Russia, December 03, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- YUVsoft, known for its 2D- and 3D-video processing technologies, has gone mass professional market with Stereo Processing Suite Lite - a set of Adobe After Effects plug-ins that enable user to quickly and efficiently perform standard stereo postproduction tasks:
• Correction of geometry and color mismatches between stereo views
• Adjustment of insufficient or excessive parallax
• Estimation of disparity maps
The software consists of the following tools:
• Color Corrector—Automatically corrects color mismatches between your stereo-3D (S3D) views
• Geometry Corrector—Automatically corrects vertical parallax and tilt of your S3D footage
• Depth from Stereo Lite—Automatically estimates disparity maps for captured S3D sequences
• Parallax Corrector Lite—Automatically increases or decreases parallax of captured S3D footage
The tools are available as standalone products or as a complete set.
YUVsoft Stereo Processing Suite Lite is a less costly alternative to YUVsoft Stereo Processing Suite Pro. Plug-ins in the Lite version still function automatically, meaning you need not perform any tedious manual control. YUVsoft’s competitive prices make the stereo-enhancement process affordable for practically any professional user.
• Fully automatic processing that eliminates tedious manual work—just add a plug-in to your composition
• Handles most essential stereo postproduction tasks
• Prices for individual tools start at $149
• Try before you buy—download a trial version from YUVsoft’s website.
Stereo Processing Suite Lite requires Adobe After Effects CS5/5.5/6 or Creative Cloud, a Microsoft Windows environment and Internet connection.
Stereo Processing Suite Lite in comparison with the Pro version has the following limitations:
• Input resolution is limited to 1080p for one view
• Two advanced plug-ins are disabled: (Stereo-to-Multiview—automatic stereo-to-multiview conversion for glasses-free displays; Depth Upscale—high-quality resolution increase for disparity maps)
• Only available for use in Adobe After Effects
• Some fine-tuning parameters are disabled