York, PA, December 05, 2013 --(PR.com
)-- Analytical Design Solutions Inc. (ADSI) has released KioWare License Server for online management of KioWare client side software solutions.
All KioWare products are kiosk mode software, which secures the OS, home screen and applications. KioWare License Server is a new option for all customers to manage their KioWare licenses online. Clients can manage any license from their pool of purchased licenses using License Server. Capabilities of license server include the ability to manage active leases (where a lease is the assignment of a license to a particular kiosk/hardware device), determine which kiosks hold active leases, identify KioWare products being utilized on each kiosk, and review lease activity history. Also included is the ability to ban individual devices.
KioWare License Server features include:
· Overview list of total products and license summary in customer account
· Ability to view active leases including when lease was activated, when lease was last used (checked in), lease expiration date if not renewed, and which kiosk is assigned.
· Ability to deactivate a lease.
· View recent kiosk communication record (what product is being used, last time communicated, when it last checked in etc.)
· Identify available licenses
· Ban individual devices
· Change license server configuration settings including “max lease time” and logging customization (which communications should be logged).
· Adjust email notification settings which enable higher or lower levels of communication based on customer preferences
KioWare License Server works with the most recent release of KioWare for Android™ and will work with the upcoming version of KioWare Lite, KioWare Kiosk Basic, and KioWare Full with Server, which will be released in the coming weeks.
To obtain access to KioWare License Server, contact KioWare at 877.843.4790 or visit http://www.kioware.com/contact.aspx. A current, up to date, support contract is required.
For more information about KioWare licensing, view our Licensing Options. http://www.kioware.com/licensing.aspx
More information can be found at http://www.kioware.com.
KioWare has been providing OS, desktop, and browser lockdown security for the kiosk and self-service industry since 2001.
About ADSI, developers of KioWare Kiosk Software:
Founded in 1991 to provide client server software development, Analytical Design Solutions Inc. (ADSI) developed KioWare (www.kioware.com), award winning kiosk system software for the Windows OS in 2001, and KioWare for Android software in 2012. KioWare deploys browser-based applications into a kiosk mode environment easily and inexpensively, securing the operating system, and allowing users to access only the application. Each client has the ability to customize KioWare to his or her needs, with a product line ranging from basic browser-lockdown to server based remote monitoring.
KioWare Kiosk Software
Analytical Design Solutions, Inc.
+1 717 843-4790 x220