Redmond, WA, September 26, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- GSI Labs Inc. today announced the availability of VoiceRip the innovative new product line that records all voice conversations on a VOIP telephone call. This product for VOIP telephone services (like Vonage) gives users the unique capability of recording and retaining every live call for archival and retrieval purposes. From directions to a house or fixing a computer, to verbal contracts among business people, this capability adds to the ease of remembering and retaining life’s various contact situations.
“VOIP phone calls are currently pushing the envelope of innovation, making a real difference in solving customer challenges for low cost and quality phone calls,” said Scott Pederson, VP of Sales and Marketing for GSI Labs. “We are helping to drive this transformation by expanding the capabilities of VOIP calling by adding the ability to record all telephone conversations. Just like retaining important emails to or from friends, family members and business associates, we are doing the exact same for voice communications. The benefits are powerful.”
With VoiceRip such benefits include:
• Remembering verbal commitments with important customers.
• If you sell items over the phone, retaining the call for pricing and delivery information.
• Remembering instructions given over the phone from fixing a computer to driving directions.
• Verbal contracts for businesses: Ebay sellers, contractors, home businesses, real estate agents, stock broker deals, import/export traders, et cetera.
• Government mandates to retain certain verbal contractual obligations.
• Retaining important business conference calls and the ability to forward the conversation afterwards to those that couldn't attend to listen to on their computer or other device.
• Organizing your life: remember important dates, schedules (when was that sports practice, piano recital, birthday party, bridal shower), save jokes, et cetera.
Like using Outlook for accessing past emails, you can access phone calls via VoiceRip by date, caller, subject and phone number. Access is within seconds and the entire phone call can be played or only snippets. You can fast forward or rewind the phone calls to find the important elements that you are looking to hear.
VOIP service providers presently supported include: AOL Aim, Bluesky, Broadvoice, ConnectVoip, JoiPhone, lingo, Net2Phone, Verizon, ViaTalk, Voip.com, VoipYourLife and Vonage.
To order VoiceRip, go to www.voicerip.com.
About GSI Labs, Inc. GSI Labs monitors more E911 wireless emergency calls than any other company. With this high quality and secure capabilities they have added the same sense of importance and security to the VOIP world. GSI Labs is headquartered in Redmond, WA with operations across the U.S.
VoiceRip’s web site/home page address: http://www.voicerip.com. GSI Labs web site/home page address: http://www.gsilabs.com. GSI Labs and VoiceRip logos are trademarks of GSI Labs Inc. EASyApplications and associated names and VoiceRip are trademarks of GSI Labs Inc. All brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s).
For further information contact Scott Pederson at email@example.com or 425-895-1966.