Edinburgh, United Kingdom, January 21, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Welfare Reform Scotland
Thursday 27th March 2014 – Edinburgh
Chaired by Yvonne MacDermid OBE, Chief Executive, Money Advice Scotland
As the ongoing implementation of key provisions outlined in the Welfare Reform Act start to take effect, this well established Welfare Reform Scotland Conference is perfectly timed to provide an essential update on how the Welfare Reform agenda is being applied in Scotland.
Focussing on the ‘Welfare Mitigation: The Scottish Government Response’, this event will highlight the priority strands, including local support and health, bringing together leading policy makers and best practice case studies to give an insight into how local authorities and providers are managing and preparing for this momentous overhaul to the welfare system.
Expert speakers include:
· Christine Goodfellow, PIP and Benefits Delivery Programme Director, Department for Work and Pensions
· David Dorward, Chief Executive, Dundee City Council
· Sharon MacPherson, Chief Executive Officer, ScotCash
· Margaret Somerville, Director of Public Health and Health Policy, NHS Highland
· Patrick Murphy, Head of Support Services, Housing and Technical Resources, South Lanarkshire Council
· Peter Barry, Head of Customer and Community Services, West Dunbartonshire Council
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Welfare_Reform_Scot_Mar_14.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com