Alpharetta, GA, February 14, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- MSys Technologies, a Johns Creek, Georgia based technology services firm, engaged with more customers, garnered more revenues, and posted significant challenges to competitors in the year 2013.
MSys provides services in seven major domains: storage, virtualization, cloud computing, embedded systems, enterprise app development, and telecommunications. Beyond these, MSys develops cutting-edge products for mobile-app test automation and cloud-based load testing.
In 2012, MSys started operations in Bangalore, making the company’s mark in the IT hub of India. The year 2013 saw MSys expanding its operations in this new office by adding a new director of engineering and more experienced professionals. This has helped MSys engage with new clients more effectively.
"MSys since its inception in 2007 has concentrated on growing organically in all areas it focuses on. This was especially true in 2013. In 2014, we aim to acquire companies in adjacent markets in order to strengthen our market position." --Sanjay Sehgal, CEO, MSys Technologies
MSys Acquires New Clients
One new client is a distinguished, US-based leader who designs and builds computer data-storage systems. MSys started providing software engineering services in developing and testing PCIe memory solutions for this client.
Also, many new companies with varying levels of proficiency approached MSys for its profound technical expertise in 2013:
- One client is an eminent provider of data sanitization and IT asset disposition technologies. This company engages with MSys for its RAID experience with LSI MegaRAID and HP Smart Array technologies.
- Another leading client is a US-based storage and data management company. MSys provides Virtual Disk Service (VDS) and Volume Snapshot Service (VSS) facilities for this client.
- A major client is a leading provider of enterprise storage solutions. MSys developed VSS hardware providers and desktop client applications for it.
- Another client is a long-term player in digital home entertainment. MSys works on Microsoft DirectX, Android smartphone app development, iOS app development, and television and video processing software for this client.
With these engagements, MSys has entered into the service sector for large, medium, and startup-level companies. These engagements represent significant growth for the firm. New clients have been instrumental in improving both the revenue (4Q2013) and overall expertise of the company. Revenue grew by approximately 25 percent in the year 2013 due to these engagements.
New Training Division
One of the major developments in MSys for the year 2013 was the commencement of a new training division. The core-competency training service of MSys provides both basic and advanced “hands-on” training in VMware-based development and testing, mobile app development, ethical hacking, and software testing. MSys provides training in several categories:
- Application development with virtualization – VMware vSphere, ESX Server, GSX server, VirtualCenter, etc.
- Java App development for Android
- Microsoft C# .NET development
- Perl application development
During November 2013, MSys had two major promotions within the company: one, the vice president of engineering and the other, the director of sales.
With these developments, MSys has strengthened its position in the technology service market.
About MSys Technologies
MSys is an innovator in offering IT services and domain specific automation software. MSys together with its unparalleled focus and in-depth technical expertise delivers unprecedented value at an affordable cost in the areas of storage, servers, DR/BC, and virtualization. For more information, please visit www.msys-tech.com.