Windsor, CO, February 13, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Today RealOrganized, Inc. announced another major upgrade to their RealtyJuggler Real Estate Software organizer. This upgrade includes over 50 improvements based upon feedback from members. Improvements include:
- 20% faster operation, as well as numerous improvements to common operations such as deleting a category, printing screens, and searching. Icons have been redesigned for retina displays and RealtyJuggler has been further optimized for use with Windows 8.1 and Google Chrome.
- The Goals section has been improved with a new users manual and improved ability to track success in converting prospects into clients and closings.
- Envelope Printing now handles different sized envelopes.
- Mobile support has been improved with an optimized Mobile version of RealtyJuggler and has been particularly optimized for tablet-sized devices such as the iPAD and Android tablet.
- Numerous improvements have been made for commercial real estate. Additional fields have been added and the summary screens now display commercial information.
- Can now match Buyers requirements against a database of available properties and provides a ranked list of properties that match those requirements. Perfect for situations when a Multiple Listing Service (MLS) is not available. The Homes database can now track both the owner and listing agent. Perfect for tracking investment properties.
- Can now restore individual records from a backup using the "Restore" link at the bottom of the General screen.
This is a free upgrade and is automatically applied when a member signs into RealtyJuggler. Visit company web site for 90 day trial of RealtyJuggler.
About RealtyJuggler - RealtyJuggler is a cloud-based real estate software product for real estate agents and REALTORS. The software can be used for prospecting, touching past clients, transaction management and much more. RealtyJuggler is sold on a membership basis for $99 per year. It is multi-user and contains numerous features designed specifically for real estate, including transaction management, listing feedback, DRIP Letters, real-estate flyers, the ability to print mailing labels and much more.
About RealOrganized, Inc. - RealOrganized was founded in 2003 by a former executive from AOL and a top real estate agent, each with over a dozen years experience in their respective fields. The company's mission is to create organizational software for the real estate industry.
for more information.
RealOrganized, Inc.RealtyJuggler Real Estate Software
Telephone: (970) 672-3467