Brooklyn, NY, February 22, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Home furnishings retailer Rough Luxe announces the launch of their new store in Williamsburg’s South Side waterfront development area. Rough Luxe will provide a comprehensive collection of furniture for the living room, bedroom, and dining room. The store will feature elegant loft style furniture, accents (such as throws, trays, and mirrors) and lighting. In addition to the in-store assortment, the store will also provide numerous options for special order. The store opened on Saturday, February 1 and will throw a Grand Opening fete in the coming weeks.
Furnishing A Lasting Impression
Celebrating the exceptional, Rough Luxe will focus on functional design, entrepreneurship, and the Brooklyn community. “We are inspired by the elegance of pieces of the past; their quality and classic timelessness. We curate a contemporary collection that upholds this tradition with beautiful, eclectic pieces for today’s life,” said Rough Luxe owner Thomas Buczkowski. “The Rough Luxe store will be a place for New Yorkers to connect, share ideas and most of all find a practical, truly unique, beautiful and well-crafted piece for their home.”
Rough Luxe takes its name from the contemporary interior design style that focuses on the juxtaposition of the rough and the luxurious and the beauty in such imperfection; such as in nature, such as in life.
Rough Luxe Store in Williamsburg
The Rough Luxe Store is located at 20 Broadway (at Kent Avenue), Brooklyn, NY 11249. The store is directly across the street from the also recently opened Urban Market of Williamsburg. The Rough Luxe Store is open Wednesday-Saturday 11am-7pm, Sunday 11am-6pm.
The Rough Luxe store collection includes:
· Curated shopping service provides options for all furnishing needs.
· Vintage leather upholstery in sofas and club chairs.
· Vintage reclaimed wood platform beds and dining tables.
· Hand-made sofas and arm chairs in choice of assorted luxe fabrics.
· Unique materials such as recycled rubber used in table tops and buffets.
· Solid iron and steel cabinets and consoles with a vintage appeal.
· Remarkable lighting fixtures in pendants, floor and table styles.
· Distressed mirrors and trays in soulful patterns.
· Luxurious throws and comforters in cashmere and leather.
· Eclectic wall and floor coverings and rugs.
· Natural handcrafted candles in evocative scents using ingredients purchased solely from U.S. suppliers.
About Rough LuxeRough Luxe
curates elegant, rugged, unique furnishings for modern living. Headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, the brand (formerly known as Rough Hewn Home) opened its first retail location in 2011 in the DUMBO neighborhood. The brand’s complete collection of furniture, lighting and accent pieces will be available for perusal at: www.roughluxefurnishings.com
Media Contacts for Rough Luxe:
Thomas Buczkowski, 347 294 0955
Ana de la Pava 347 294 0955