Chicago, IL, October 05, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Adeptia Inc, an innovative provider of business process integration technologies, announced expansion of its product portfolio with introduction of Insurance Accelerators.
“Insurance Accelerators speed up the deployment by 75% and thus are a win-win situation for our customers. Benefits of speed, ease, and scalability help our customers gain a competitive edge and increase revenue potentials. We are thrilled over the launch of new range of Adeptia products and the market response towards an already award winning technology,” said Lou Ennuso, CEO of Adeptia.
Adeptia Insurance Accelerators, in unison with Adeptia Business Process Management Server, Adeptia Integration Server, and Data Transformation Server helps carriers:
• Realize business results quicker
• Take the complexity out of delivery, design and implementation of critical business initiatives
• Seamlessly interface with partners and agents
• Simplify, leverage and improve the timeliness and usefulness of internal business data and technology
• Take out unwanted but difficult to eliminate costs
Insurance Accelerators some packed with pre-built process templates for common insurance industry processes such as Account Current, Agency Commissions, Agency uploads and downloads, process templates for sharing information between back-end systems. Insurance Accelerators also include ACORD Metadata Dictionary and ACORD AL3 Schemas. These also include connectors for common back-end systems such as POINT, Coverall, Instec, WPC, Concept1, Gallagher Bassett etc. Insurance Accelerators offer enhanced business process monitoring and reporting capabilities.
This new range of products includes BPM for Insurance, Agency Carrier Interface, Insurance Carrier Portal, Insurance Systems Integration, and Partner Integration as Insurance Accelerators.
Adeptia Insurance Accelerators deliver following strategic business value:
• Speed: Accelerate the delivery of business results, immediate access to business information, faster delivery and implementation, time to market dramatically improves.
• Ease: Code Free Integration and BPM Design, collaborative IT and business platform, simplified data mapping tool, removes complex partner and agent integration requirements.
• Scalability: Pay for what you need now vs. what you will use in the future, build a flexible and agile platform for growth, design for reuse vs. redo.
For more information on Insurance Accelerators please visit www.adeptia.com or contact them at email@example.com
Adeptia provides enterprise software that easily and quickly automates business processes across supply chains using industry-specific standards. Adeptia Business Process Management (BPM) software lets customers integrate disparate information sources, software applications, and business users within an enterprise and across customers, vendors, and business partners. Adeptia's technology lets customers drive efficiencies by designing, automating, and improving workflows. Adeptia Insurance Accelerators provide rapid data integration and automation and overcomes the barriers disparate vendor systems erect with external partners. www.adeptia.com
For media inquiries contact