San Diego, CA, October 05, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Franchise Direct (www.franchisedirect.com
) is at the forefront of new and exciting internet advances within the franchise portal industry. One such recent innovation is the inclusion of video diaries, featuring real life franchisees talking about their franchise businesses and their experiences as a franchisee. It is one of the latest web tools in successfully increasing user friendly internet interaction between a user and the web.
Considering Franchise Direct is the only web portal in the franchise industry to be including and promoting franchise video diaries, they definitely stand out from the competition.
Shown in both a short version of 1 minute, and a longer version of 10 minutes, each video focuses on a featured franchise. The video’s bring content to life, and inspire others to be creative in choosing the right franchise or business opportunity. The franchisee discusses topics like why they chose their particular franchise, the benefits they have gained by owning their own businesses, and why they feel their choice to invest in a franchise was a good one
The franchises which currently have videos include:
• WSI Internet – Taylor Yates talks about his WSI home-based internet franchise in Salt Lake City, Utah, and how it was an ideal choice for him.
• Blimpie – Ron Bagley talks about the trusted Blimpie name, and excellent training and support of his Blimpie franchise.
• N-Hance Wood Renewal – Sean Rodeback wanted a home-based business in a high demand industry, and he found it with N-Hance Wood Renewal.
• Nick n Willy’s Pizza - Keith Antognini knew from the moment he tried the product that this franchise was for him, and the affordable investment was ideal for him.
• Big O Tires – Dennis Squire talks about the rewards of owning a business that has been around for over 40 years, and the brand power behind the name.
Other Franchise Direct innovative web tools include Franchise Direct web blog which invites users to interact directly with articles posted relating to the franchise industry, Podcasts, RSS feeds, as well as other Web services that have increased our friendly web user interaction.
About Franchise Direct
Franchise Direct (www.franchisedirect.com
) is one of the world’s leading portals for franchise and business opportunities. Started as a single website in 1998 for the promotion of franchises in the US market, Franchise Direct now operates a suite of nine multi-lingual sites targeting North America and Europe, with new sites currently under development for Italy, India and China.
Through its extensive website network, Franchise Direct allows highly effective, targeted exposure by franchisors to prospective franchisees worldwide. Every effort is made to assist franchisors in partnering with suitable investors, while the investors are presented with a range of services to help them find the right franchise. The company’s recently launched “Franchise Assistant” service enables visitors to map their search on a designated, confidential web page of their own.