Goettingen, Germany, March 27, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The availability of fast, inexpensive, and accurate genome information is of steadily increasing importance to research and healthcare, both on the academic side and in practical directions worldwide.This demand prompted the development of Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies.
The preparation of high-quality libraries at high yield is an essential first step in the next generation sequencing protocol. MagSi-NGSPREP is designed for an optimized purification of next generation library preparation through efficient clean-up of the successive enzymatic reactions (i.e., end repair, dA-tailing, adaptor ligation). MagSi-NGSPREP is used for clean-up of library targeting sequencers such as Life Technologies’ ABI SOLiD, Ion Torrent; Illumina’s HiSeq 2000, MiSeq, GAIIx; and Roche’s 454.
Magnetic-bead based MagSi-NGSPREP offers an efficient solution for clean-up and size selection in library preparation of NGS sequencing reactions. The simple and flexible protocol can be adjusted to your specific application and NGS platform. MagSi-NGSPREP can be used manually but is also easy to automate for high-throughput processing. In conclusion: a simple and quick way to consistent NGS results.
High quality results
- High recovery of DNA fragments, more than 70%
- Excellent removal of enzymes, primers, oligonucleotides, polymerase, and other contaminants
- Fragment size selection adjustable between 100 and 1000 base pairs
- Guarantees consistent sequencing results
Simplify your routine
- One product for all clean-up and size selection steps in the library preparation worflow
- Simple bind – wash – elute procedure
- Protocol easily adjustable for clean-up or size selection using specfic reagent-to-sample ratios
- Manual and automated use
- Meets the requirements of common library preparation kits
Easy to automate
- Fast and robust protocol resulting in a high-throughput on automated systems
- Optimized separation performance using validated magnetic separators for 96 and 384 wells PCR plates
- Compatible with many different automated liquid handling systems (e.g., PerkinElmer®, Agilent Technologies®, Beckman Coulter®)
Check out our videos on YouTube at:
For details on MagSi-NGSPREP please see: