San Francisco, CA, October 07, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Nowadays, in order to customize, integrate, or create a vertical solution for an existing business software companies face several obstacles:
- Lengthy and expensive and never-ending integration with existing ERP/CRM systems;
- Choice of an optimal development platform;
- Infrastructure creation and support - physical equipment, colocation, software;
- If developers choose to commercialize their application - finding a marketplace for it.
MagSuite.com's MagApp provides all infrastructure for developers to concentrate on implementing business logic itself.
- Open-source code of existing ERP/CRM application for small and medium businesses;
- The code is based on Microsoft software stack for fast, cost-effective development - Microsoft SQL Server 2005, Microsoft .net 2.0/3.0, asp.net AJAX;
- Hosting platform based on Windows Server 2003;
- Industry standard technologies, no need to learn new programming languages and frameworks;
- Support and assistance for development efforts;
- Marketplace of existing magsuite.com users.
Use of contemporary software stack allows developers to leverage the following technologies:
- Business intelligence (BI);
- Key performance indicators (KPI);
- Balanced scorecard (BSC);
- Business process management (BPM);
MagApp outperforms its closest competition in the ease of development and hosting.
More details, including a Service Agreement, and a test drive can be found at the magsuite.com website.
About the company
MagSuite Inc. is registered in Delaware, USA. Company's principal place of business is San Francisco, California. The company was founded in year 2002 by specialists with 7 years experience in the business of developing, marketing, sales & support of customer relationship management (CRM), inventory control, accounting systems for small business, medium business, large corporations, government organizations.
Primary business of MagSuite Inc. is the development, sales, and support of magsuite.com open-source on-demand CRM / accounting / inventory control suite along with the MagApp application platform which allows creating and hosting vertical solutions and customizations.