New York, NY, April 03, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Over the last several years advancements in cosmetic dentistry has resulted in the popularity of teeth whitening. The procedure, which was once reserved for celebrities and elite, is now both affordable and safe for anyone desiring a brighter smile.
Concerned Dental Care, which first opened in 1976, has noted the rise in popularity in teeth whitening amongst their patients. “It’s a simple, affordable cosmetic upgrade that is hard to turn down,” comments Concerned Dental Care founder Dr. Jay Fensterstock. “Teeth whitening is a quick fix that can make anyone feel better about their appearance.”
According to a national survey by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, 96% of adults believe an attractive smile makes a person more appealing to the opposite gender, and 74% of adults feel an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for career success. Below are some other advantages of teeth whitening:
• Boosts up self-confidence – looking good very often influences how people feel about themselves, resulting in heightened confidence socially and in the workplace.
• Affordable appearance upgrade - in general teeth whitening has become one of the favorite ways of improving appearance for the simple reason that it is fast and an affordable option.
• Health Boost- Studies have found that whiter teeth are associated with beauty and a healthier lifestyle.
• Anti-aging- A whiter smile tends to minimize the appearance of facial wrinkles, giving way to a more youthful and energetic appearance.
• Harmless Upgrade- Finally, one of the biggest advantages of teeth whitening is that it does not have any harmful side effects on your teeth.
Concerned Dental Care is consistently rewarding patients for their loyalty, in which they have just released a special spring offer on teeth whitening. To learn more about this offer visit our website at www.concerneddentalcare.com or call us today at 800-583.9285.
Concerned Dental Care is one of the largest dental practices on the East coast. The practice is comprised of nine different locations across the New York metro area and Long Island. Each Concerned Dental Care office is equipped with the latest dental equipment and board certified dentists with a variety of specialties. Concerned Dental Care differentiates itself from other dental practices with its “all-in-one” service, which includes general and preventive dentistry, dental hygiene, endodontics, prosthodontics, implants, periodontics, oral surgery, pedodontics, (children’s dentistry), orthodontics and cosmetic dentistry.
Concerned Dental Care’s concept was founded in 1976, more than 35 years ago. The founding dentists established a dental practice that demonstrates it is truly concerned about people. Since day one, Concerned Dental Care has been committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of people who want more from their dental providers.
“Where Great Dental Care is Standard Procedure”