San Jose, CA, April 04, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Doxee, a leading global technology and services provider of enterprise-class Customer Communication Management, was a prominent exhibitor of the latest technology in the CCM field at Xploration 2014 held at the Wyndham Orlando Resort from March 25th to 27th.
Doxee Platform is now enhanced with innovative features to allow customers to produce interactive documents for the digital channels including web and email. The document contents are enriched with custom hyperlinks, action buttons, graphs and interactive charts, allowing users to analyze information without additional tools.
New interactive features in Doxee Enterprise Communication Platform include_
- Tab navigation that automatically transforms the layout at view-time based on screen size and rotation angle
- HTML5 support for maximum portability of B2C communication items
- Custom hyperlinks that link to third party sites
- Static and animated clickable banners with custom links and PURLs
- Tab layout consists of elementary interactive assembled elements (tables, bar graphs, pie chart) that can be customized for colors, fonts and images
- Delivery via web or by email for offline viewing
Interactive communications will benefits effective messaging with a greater focus on targeted content, allowing enterprises to increase customer loyalty and satisfaction. Messages to customers will have a greater effectiveness and convergence of marketing campaigns, with a communication as well driven on mobile devices as it is on print.
Doxee was not only showcasing its wares, but it was also presenting new ideas and latest research to highlight its position as a true thought leader in the CCM industry. Kashif Mahbub, vice president of marketing at Doxee, conducted an education session on the topic of “Cloud CCM: Realities of Self-Served Customer Communication and Document Production.” Using industry statistics and research data, Kashif Mahbub emphasized on the importance of improved User Experience when developing Self-Serve CCM applications.
Representing Doxee again, Kashif was also part of an educational panel on “The Best of Multichannel Marketing.” Panelist explored the latest developments in multichannel marketing and effects of mobile and smart devices on this ever present topic in our industry.