London, United Kingdom, May 10, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Capita's 5th National Social Housing Finance Conference
Monday 14th July 2014 – Central London
Chaired by Ken Lee, Chair, Housing Finance Panel, CIPFA
With the Government making an additional £300 million available through the Housing Revenue Account (HRA) borrowing programme and recently launching a review into how more social housing can be built, this national Social Housing Finance Conference is ideally timed to update delegates on how to harness new opportunities to invest in affordable housing.
This event explores how greater freedoms are being utilised to diversify income streams and fund the maintenance and building of social housing. Delegates will hear from expert speakers and best practice case studies on introducing innovative ways of funding through securing direct pension fund investment, issuing a listed sterling bond to engage investors and establishing a council-owned company to fund new builds.
Expert Speakers include:
· Keynote Address: Simon Smith, Assistant Director of Financial Consultancy, CIH
· Keynote Address: Jim Bennett, Head of Corporate Strategy, HCA
· Caroline Green, Senior Advisor, LGA
· Peter McCormack, Chief Executive, Derwent Living
· Simon Price, Head of Housing, Wokingham Borough Council
· Stephen Flowitt-Hill, Director of Housing and Finance, Saffron Housing Trust
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Social_Housing_Finance_July_14.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – firstname.lastname@example.org