Houston, TX, June 13, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Digisonics (Booth #201) will demonstrate the latest functionality offered for its Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) at this year’s American Society for Echocardiography Annual Scientific Sessions in Portland, Ore. The Digisonics CVIS is standards-based and vendor-neutral, combining image review, structured reporting and integrated clinical database into one complete solution for all cardiovascular modalities. Digisonics also provides seamless integration with advanced quantification software for 3D/4D echo ultrasound studies such as GE EchoPAC and Philips QLAB. A single click will allow users to launch the 3rd party quantification software directly from the Digisonics workstation. The user can process the 3D/4D image and store the processed view back into the Digisonics database.
Digisonics will showcase new functionality in both imaging and structured reporting for the CVIS including:
· SMART (Structured Macros And Report Templates) for the convenience of creating an entire report template through an intuitive, structured workflow
· Image playback using multiple monitors for the same or different studies
· Image slideshow mode for hands-free study review
· Enhanced image tagging features with ability to display study’s image tags in the worklist
· Ability to burn a blinded CD from the worklist
· Measuring on zoomed images and reporting of quick caliper measurements
· Autopopulation of summary macros and comments with report data
· User profiles for pre-set worklist columns, colors and filters
· Appropriate Use Criteria scores and recommendations for echo studies
· Correlation forms and logs for vascular accreditation
· Congenital diagrams – measurement annotation, full-page print format
The two newest Digisonics applications, WebView 4.0 and DigiConnect, will also be demoed at the ASE Conference. WebView 4.0 provides zero footprint image and report review from any HTML5 capable browser or operating system. It is the ideal solution to provide clinicians with fast, anywhere, anytime access to their cardiovascular patient images and reports. DigiConnect seamlessly launches 3rd party systems such as EMR/HIS or ECG management Software directly from the Digisonics cardiovascular information system workstation with a single sign-on. The direct result of the interoperability between Digisonics and the 3rd party applications is a streamlined, efficient workflow, freeing up more time to spend on direct patient care.
About Digisonics, Inc.
Digisonics provides top-rated clinical image management and structured reporting systems for cardiovascular (CVIS), radiology, and obstetrics & gynecology. Digisonics structured reporting solutions combine high performance image review workstations, a powerful PACS image archive, an integrated clinical database, comprehensive analysis capabilities and highly configurable reporting for multiple modalities. Key applications are complemented with interfaces to information systems and 3rd party vendors, providing facilities with a seamless, efficient clinical workflow.