London, United Kingdom, June 18, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Integrating Health and Social Care Conference
Thursday 25th September 2014 – Central London
Chaired by Alex Fox, Chief Executive, Shared Lives Plus
With the implementation of the Better Care Fund and the introduction of the Care Act, effective coordination of health and social care is deemed more crucial than ever.
This conference provides guidance on pooling budgets, delivering person-centred services and the role of housing associations as integration delivery partners. Delegates will hear of innovative ideas and best practice on merging health and social care service teams from expert speakers including those from integration pioneer areas.
This timely event is an opportunity for peers to share transferable learning on combining health and social care services from around the UK and maximise the quality of patient care going forward.
· Keynote Address: Ed Scully, Deputy Director, Integrated Care, Department of Health
· Andrew Webster, Associate Director, Integrated Care, Local Government Association
· Carl Marsh, Programme Director, Connecting Care in Cheshire Pioneer Programme
· Sara Radcliffe, Director of Integrated Care Strategy, Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Trust
· Laura Robinson, Policy and Communications Advisor, National Voices
· Sam Bennett, Programme Director, Think Local Act Personal
· Chris Munday, Managing Director, Sanctuary Supported Living
For more information:
Download the brochure: http://www.capitaconferences.co.uk/pdfgen.html?filename=Health_and_Social_Care_Sep_14.pdf&code=SMMK
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com / 020 7202 0571