San Francisco, CA, July 16, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Stonefield Software will be showcasing the latest version of Stonefield Query Enterprise Reporting Software Web Version at the up-coming Oracle OpenWorld 2014 Conference held on September 28–October 2, 2014 in San Francisco, California, USA. Stop by the Stonefield Query booth for a full demonstration of all the functions and features of the latest version. Stonefield Software will be at booth 3140 Moscone West.
Stonefield Software Inc. is excited to announce the release of Stonefield Query Enterprise, the newest version of the award-winning Stonefield Query product line. Stonefield Query Enterprise is a complete rewrite from scratch using the C# language for the back-end engine components and ASP.NET MVC for the web based reporting front-end. The new version allows Stonefield Software to take advantage of the latest technologies.
Stonefield Query has all of the built-in Features you expect in an enterprise Business Intelligence and Oracle Enterprise Application Reporting solution including a Dashboards, Charts and Graphs, a Report Scheduler, Role-based Security, Report Templates, Drill Downs, Exclusion/Inclusion Filters, Emailed Reports, Customizable SQL Select, Advanced Report Designer and Multiple Output Options (PDF, HTML, XML, XPS, Excel®, CSV, Word®, RTF, DBF) and much more.
Now your end-users can take advantage of the wealth of information stored in your business database when they need it. They can create elegant and persuasive Quick Reports, Charts/Graphs, Cross-tabulation Reports and Labels (mailing, barcode, etc) in minutes with little or no technical knowledge.
Here are some of the features of this new product:
• Web UI: the current version of Stonefield Query is a desktop application. While it works great for the over 200,000 people using Stonefield Query, many clients wanted a web reporting solution. Stonefield Query Enterprise is that solution.
• New reporting features: Stonefield Query Enterprise has many new features that are difficult or impossible to add to the current version. Some of these new features include:
• Support for sub-reports
• Displaying HTML and rich text with full formatting
• Availability of other types of controls such as bar codes, QR codes, and check boxes
• Sorting on group totals
• Support for multiple column fields in cross-tab reports
• Better localization of reports: headings appear in the language of the user running the report, not the one who created it
• And many other great new features
Check out Stonefield Query Enterprise today. Try it with any data, by downloading the demo from http://stonefieldquery.com
Stonefield Query puts Business Intelligence and Oracle Enterprise Applications Reporting in the hands of the end-user where it belongs.