London, United Kingdom, October 23, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Effective Complaints Handling in Housing Conference
Thursday 23rd October 2014 – Central London
This Effective Complaints Handling in Housing Conference allows organisations to meet the operational challenges that can occur when implementing a sophisticated complaints system. Now is the time for organisations to receive expert guidance, allowing them to maximise customer satisfaction and save staff and management time through improving the quality of housing services.
Bringing together outstanding practice in customer service and complaints handling, this is an opportunity to benchmark services against other organisations to discover how to maximise learning from complaints, comments and compliments.
This event will equip delegates with the knowledge to streamline complaints, the ability to utilise customer feedback to improve services and make the business case for investing in complaints handling.
· Keynote: Dr Mike Biles, Housing Ombudsman
· Chair: Nic Bliss, Confederation of Cooperative Housing
· Sasha Harrison, Executive Director of Customer Service, Circle Housing
· Jayne Hilditch, Corporate Services Director, Thames Valley Housing
· Gary Robson, Head of Customer Service, L&Q Direct
· Claire Boldy, Customer Services Innovation Manager, Borough of Kingston
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Naomi Wood – email@example.com / 020 7202 0571