Los Angeles, CA, August 05, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Check software developer Halfpricesoft.com released the bundle version check writer for both Mac and Windows customers. Businesses can now print professional checks in house on either Mac or Windows computers easily and inexpensively.
No expensive pre-printed checks are needed with ezCheckPrinting software. Customers can design and print customized checks with logo and micro encoding line on blank stock easily. Halfpricesoft.com has also added new features to also include Windows 8.1 compatibility and network version compatibility.
Printing checks on blank check stock is a breeze for QuickBooks and Quicken customers using ezCheckPrinting and virtual printer (for Windows systems only right now). Customers can write and print a check with just a few clicks. New customers can download and try this software free at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/check_printing_software_download.asp
In addition to its new compatibility with QuickBooks online version, this check printing software also includes many more features that make check printing easier, faster and less costly for small businesses:
- Add a company logo and other customizable design features for a professional, corporate look to company checks
-Supports multiple clients
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks (for use with laser printers) — no need to order expensive checks pre-printed with bank information
- Use blank check stock or pre-printed checks in check-on-top, check-in-middle, or check-on-bottom formats
- Include signature image on checks to save time signing checks
- Customizable report features that are easy to use
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data for use with ezTimeSheet, Excel file, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, and other accounting software.
“Business owners using ezCheckprinting get a new bundle version for both Mac and Windows computers for office accommodation,” Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge, said.
Customers can make sure the check software is right for their company without obligation before purchasing.
Starting as low as $39 per installation for a single-user license key or $69 for the QuickBooks compatible version (ezCheckPrinting single user plus Virtual Printer, for Windows system only), ezCheckPrinting makes professional looking checks and automated check writing accessible to any size business.
To learn more about this check writer software, visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/quickbooks-checks-virtual-printer.asp
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2, software, 1099 software, and ezACH Deposit software. Today, software from halfpricesoft.com is trusted by thousands of valuable clients and also assists small business owners in simplifying their payroll processing and business management.