Whitestone, NY, October 25, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- The voting process will have 2 stages:
• From October 21st – November 14th all users will vote online to rank the best 20 Artists and Bands.
• From November 15th - November 30th all users can vote via SMS and online to rank the Winning Artist or Band.
Artists will be ranked based on the votes (online and SMS), visits and plays of their profile.
Each week there will be 10 voting users winning prizes from Microsoft Hellas and mpGreek. Microsoft Hellas will offer a total 20 web cameras (LifeCam VX-3000) and 20 wireless headsets (LifeChat ZX-6000) as prizes each week to the users who vote and interact the most. mpGreek will also provide a total of 300 tracks to voting users.
Additionally, artists and voters will have the opportunity to read evaluation comments on the artists’ work, written by professionals of the Greek music business. Visit now www.mystage.gr and read the first reviews from:
• Costas Zougris – ERT
• Dimitris Kanellopoulos - Eleftherotypia
• John Kouloukakos – RED FM
• Yannis Petridis – ERT
• Christos Polychroniadis – Program Manager – Kosmoradio FM Salonica
• Xenofon Rarakos, Melodia FM - Athens,
• Vassilis Sachpasidis - Onstage
mpGreek and Warner Music will announce the myStage contest winner on November 30th 2007.
About Greased Networks, Inc.
Greased Networks is a leading technology firm at the forefront of Greek music downloads with its service mpGreek. mpGreek has long been recognized as one of the largest providers of Greek digital music content in addition to being one of the largest Greek online music stores over all since February of 2005.
About Warner Music Greece
Warner Music Greece has operated in the Greek market since 1979, representing a vast catalogue of the most important Artists worldwide with a dynamic presence in the digital environment. Regarding local repertoire, Warner Music Greece is under the process of full digitization of its Greek catalogue and making it available to mpGreek music service.
Greased Networks, Inc.
mpGreek PR Dept.