St. Julian's, Malta, August 15, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- PokerListings.com, the #1 all-inclusive online poker guide, is pleased to announce the official schedule and expanded tourney lineup for the upcoming Battle of Malta set for Nov. 6-9, 2014.
Already holding the record for biggest poker tournament ever held on Malta, set just last year, some major additions for 2014 set the stage for another record-setting year for the top low buy-in destination poker tournament in Europe.
With a €550 buy-in and an expected sellout of 1,400 players the BOM Main Event winner is expected to take home close to €100,000. Other additions for 2014:
· €300+30 Deepstack Turbo Event
· Bigger €200+20 Siege of Malta Second Chance Event
· €3,800+380 Grandmaster High Roller Event
· Ongoing satellites for all tournaments along with plentiful cash games
· Entirety of Hilton Malta reserved for Battle of Malta players
· Tournament held in spectacular Grand Master ballroom at Hilton Malta
· Elevated stage for feature-table coverage from our in-house reporting team
· Official Spirit of Poker Awards Ceremony
Stepping in to take over hosting duties is former Amazing Racer and two-time/reigning Last Woman Standing in the WSOP Main Event, Maria Ho.
Big-name pros joining her at the felt include Team PokerStars Pros Leo Margets and Luca Pagano, EPT champ Andreas Hoivold, 888poker pro Sofia Lövgren, Paul Jackson and more to be named.
“The overwhelming response to BOM 1 and BOM 2 took even us by surprise,” said PokerListings Editor-in-Chief Matt Showell.
“We knew there was a demand for a low buy-in event with all the perks of a major poker tour but we didn’t imagine it would take off so fast and create such an electric atmosphere. We’re thrilled the anticipation is already high for BOM 3 and poker players can expect an even better, fully immersive poker experience.”
Premium BOM packages are now available for just €1,395 and include:
· €550 buy-in to the Main Event
· Four nights at 5-Star Hilton Malta
· Daily breakfast and dinner buffet
· Tickets to VIP opening cocktail party and Official Battle of Malta party
The Premium Friend Package costs €1,950 and includes a second Main Event buy-in. Double accommodation is provided at no extra cost.
"A big thank you goes out to all of our sponsors,” Showell adds, “who have supported the tournament from the beginning and are irreplaceable in spreading the game of poker to a worldwide audience.
“The 2014 BOM is sponsored by 888, Betsson, Betsafe, NordicBet, Poker770, Everest Poker and PlanetWin365 and without them we couldn’t succeed. Players can win full packages to BOM 2014 with all of them and we’re truly thrilled to welcome all players, new and returning, and our amazing sponsors to Malta in November.”
A full list of their ongoing online qualifiers, the BOM calendar of events and the tournament structure can be found on their main Battle of Malta page at PokerListings.com. Contact Tournament Coordinator Ivonne Montealegre at email@example.com for more information.