BISCUE App/e-Learning Now Explains a Questionnaire Survey in 7 Languages
"BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning," a business skills application and e-learning provided by the Shubiki Corporation of Japan has released a new course entitled "How to Proceed with a Questionnaire Survey," for smartphones, tablets and PCs in 7 languages.
Although it is becoming easy to conduct a questionnaire survey by using web pages and social media, in order to have meaningful results, it is essential that an implementing body properly selects a subject of research, survey samples and methods, and pays due attention to the whole processes of survey.
This course is designed to enable a learner to master the basic processes of a questionnaire survey and the points of success when doing it by using smartphones and tablets as well as PCs.
The multilingual courses are provided in a form of in-app purchase for "BISCUE App," and are also available in the flat-rate e-Learning libraries "BISCUE LS."
About the courses
* 7 courses:
- Title: "How to Proceed with a Questionnaire Survey"
- Languages: Japanese, English, Chinese, Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Portugese and French
* Table of Contents:
1. During Planning
3. Preparation Points
4. Implementation Points
- Multiple-choice tests and results
- Additional explanation
- Summary of the chapter
- Audio narration in each language is included.
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name: BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platforms in the future.
- Compatible with PC, smartphones and tablets.
For the details, please refer to:
About Shubiki Corporation
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. The content including over 750 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE App" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, the government, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Please contact the following concerning this press release.
Senior Managing Director
10-1 Takadanobaba 2-Chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 169-0075 Japan
E-mail: glb (@) shubiki.co.jp