Evanston, IL, September 04, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Company owner, Sev Meneshian, CFP® of Public Retirement Planners is excited to announce his latest engaging radio interview “Baby Boomers Question Inheritance to Their Kids” which was broadcast to an audience of over 600,000 listeners on National Public Radio’s WBEZ Morning Shift with host Jason Marck.
Listen to a 5-minute clip of the engaging interview here => www.publicretirementplanners.com/mp3/5MinNPRInt.mp3
The radio interview covers many important topics such as:
- Why Hoffman’s children may become ‘trust fund kids’ after all
- Why the Hoffman family will pay nearly $15 million in estate taxes
- How to avoid having your children become ‘trust fund kids’
- Essential estate planning tools such as a will and trust
- What to do when you receive an inheritance
- Estate planning pitfalls to avoid
“Even though Philip Seymour Hoffman didn’t want his children to become ‘trust fund kids’ there’s a good chance that trusts will be set up for them either by direction of the court or their mother,” quoted Sev Meneshian, CFP® president of Public Retirement Planners.
For more information, visit www.publicretirementplanners.com
Public Retirement Planners, LLC is an independent financial services company that helps government employees and retirees with their 457 plans, financial planning and investment management needs.