Washington, DC, September 05, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- The Software and Information Industry Association (SIIA), the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, today announced Deciphering the CEO: Creating a Winning Culture. This opportunity is for CEOs, Investors, and selected senior business unit leaders to discuss growth strategies for software companies.
The one day event will provide insights to help you think more strategically, empower your team and maximize the performance of your company. Leading CEOs and industry experts will share their perspectives on a variety of key issues affecting CEOs during every stage of company growth, including creating a culture that supports company vision, making customers the core to your business, technology challenges and solutions, strategic planning and more.
Deciphering the CEO will feature a keynote from Michael Redding, Managing Director, Technology Labs, Accenture. Leading a diverse team of technology experts across the globe, Redding directs strategic programs that identify and translate new and emerging technologies into Accenture business solutions, providing tangible business results for large enterprises. Redding will highlight Accenture’s research on the trends that are not just shaping technology, but hold the most potential to transform businesses over the next three years.
Additional speakers include:
· Karthic Athreya – CEO, ForteHCM
· Dave Batt – CEO, FPX
· Eileen Boerger – CEO, CorSource Technology Group
· Dev Chanchani – CEO & Founder, INetU
· Marc Chiang – Partner, Transaction Advisory Services, National M&A Technology Leader, Grant Thornton LLP
· Feyzi Fatehi – CEO, Corent Technology, Inc.
· Lauren Kelley – CEO & Founder, OPEXEngine
· Edy Liongosari – Global Director Research, Technology Labs, Accenture
· Nick Mehta – CEO, Gainsight
· Ingo Mierswa – CEO, RapidMiner
· Umberto Milletti – CEO & Founder, InsideView
· Guy Nirpaz – CEO, Totango
· Ramon Nunez – CEO, LiveHive
· Dr. Lousheng Peng – CEO & Founder, GageIn
· Robert Reid – CEO, Intacct
· David Roth – CEO & Co-Founder, AppFirst
· Paul Walborsky – CEO, Gigaom
· Peter Watridge – Principal, Pointed Insight, LLC
Check out the complete agenda here. For more information or to register for the event, members of the media should contact Farrah Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who: Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA)
What: SIIA’s Deciphering the CEO: Creating a Winning Culture
When: September 24, 2014
Where: Accenture Technology Labs, San Jose, CA
Sponsor SIIA’S Deciphering CEO to showcase your thought leadership and reach a targeted audience of decision makers.
SIIA is the leading association representing the software and digital content industries. SIIA represents approximately 800 member companies worldwide that develop software and digital information content. Information technology (IT) and software security are critical issues to SIIA’s members, many of whom strive to develop safe, secure and state-of the-art products that effectively serve their commercial and government customers alike, while protecting their intellectual property.
The Software Division provides a forum for companies developing the applications, services, infrastructure and tools that are driving the software and services industry forward. Through the division, executives of member companies meet to brainstorm, collaborate, and discuss the industry's latest challenges. The division's many programs offer excellent vehicles for companies to develop partnerships, boost their profile, and gain strategic insight on key issues. To learn more, visit http://www.siia.net/software.