Parker, CO, September 12, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Toll Brothers, the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, will host its final National Sales Event for 2014 from Saturday, Sept. 13 through Sunday, Sept. 28. This is the last chance buyers will have this year to take advantage of unique money-saving incentives when they build the home of their dreams.
Home buyers who visit any Toll Brothers community nationwide, including in Colorado, during the National Sales Event will be able to customize their homes with all the bells and whistles for less with Toll Brothers’ extensive option selections. They will also have the chance to see firsthand the quality, value, and amazing style Toll Brothers offers in a wide variety of home types and communities.
To maximize their savings, buyers who purchase during the Event can also lock in still-low interest rates.
“These unique incentives and savings will be offered only during this last Toll Brothers National Sales Event of 2014,” said Kira Sterling, Chief Marketing Officer. “This is the final chance buyers will have this year to get everything they want in their dream home for less from the builder just named Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine – the leading media brand in residential construction.”
Savings and incentives will vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event, so buyers should contact their community of interest and speak with a sales representative to learn more. Participating communities in the Denver area are:
• The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
• The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
• The Preserve at McKay Shores in Broomfield (near 136th and Huron Street), 303-450-1110
• The Enclave at McKay Shores in Broomfield (near 136th and Huron Street), 303-452-5173
• Toll Brothers at BackCountry in Highlands Ranch (near Broadway and Wildcat Reserve Parkway), 303-791-4288
• Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield (55+ Active-Adult community near I-25 and Lowell Boulevard), 303-926-4140
Toll Brothers, an award-winning Fortune 1000 company founded in 1967, embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently building nationwide and is a publicly owned company whose stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL). The Company was recently named Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine, and was twice named Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
Toll Brothers proudly supports the communities in which it builds; among other philanthropic pursuits, the Company now sponsors the Toll Brothers - Metropolitan Opera International Radio Network, bringing opera to neighborhoods throughout the world.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.