New York, NY, October 03, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Rock trio Jon and the Jones announce a ten-date, Northeast tour starting October 9th in Saratoga Springs, NY and ending October 19th in Burlington, VT to promote debut LP “City of Gold.” The LP, expected in early 2015, pushes the scope of rock with its sultry-voiced singer and stellar musicianship, emerging under their label BHi Music Group and will be distributed throughout the US and Canada by Caroline Distribution.
Jon and the Jones are: Jon Moodie (vocals), Helen Destroy (drums), and Brian Stanley (bass). In 2010, Jon Moodie was signed to an exclusive songwriting deal with Big House Publishing, which led to the release of ten solo showcase songs and performances throughout noted NYC venues. This garnered attention from industry tastemakers, including Drew Hopkins, writer-at-large and former editor of Spin and Interview, "...a talent that could well come to define a generation.” Subsequently, Jon and the Jones formed in 2013 and the band immediately begin working on the debut LP co-produced with their indie label BHi Music Group (BHiMG). "City of Gold" was executive produced by industry veteran and BHiMG label president Dick Wingate, known for finding such acts as Pearl Jam, The Kinks, Elvis Costello, et.al. and co-founders Christian Cedras and Krista Retto. The band has two tracks featured on a new release, "From The Rabbit Hole" and are currently getting college and commercial airplay across the US. They have a large local draw and a compelling live show, and the band looks forward to this first pre-release mini-tour and getting more fans to their feet.
The “Stay Jonesin’ Tour” show dates are:
· Thursday, October 9, 2014 – Saratoga Springs, NY -- Gaffney’s (SIRSY))
· Friday, October 10,2014 – Worcester, MA – Beatnik’s (DSJR)
· Saturday, October 11, 2014 – Sommerville, MA – PA’s Lounge
· Sunday, October 12, 2014 – Beacon, NY – Dogwood
· Monday, October 13, 2014 – Bethel, NY – The Dancing Cat Saloon
· Wednesday, October 15, 2014 – Binghamton, NY – Cyber Café West
· Thursday, October 16, 2014 – Rochester, NY – California Brew Haus
· Saturday, October 18, 2014 – Burlington, VT – Manhattan Pizza & Pub
· Sunday, October 19, 2014 – Burlington, VT – Radio Bean
For more complete tour information, visit the links listed below or contact Angela Andaloro, Digital Marketing, email@example.com.