Varna, Bulgaria, November 02, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Based in Bulgaria EUtranslate.com, a Prevodi.bg Ltd company, announced the expansion of its team with in-house professionals in response to the internationalization of the Internet services.
The company has taken an advantage having operations in Bulgaria – a new EU member and an attractive market for many companies. Last three months the company’s website has significantly increased the EUtranslate’s clients.
Expanding its operations in Bulgaria allows EUtranslate to provide low cost translations into Bulgarian at the same highest quality. Furthermore EUtranslate is able to offer a very low minimum charge.
'A lot of people need a translation of a paragraph or even a sentence, that's why we'd like to offer as low as possible minimum charge to satisfy all our clients' - said Pavel Nikolov, manager of EUtranslate.
EUtranslate’s business is 90 % internet based, which additionally contributes to the lower rates. In the last six months the company has increased its activities for developing its website.
- fast growing translation services company
- EU translation vendor- provides all Eastern European languages- Eastern Europe is a fast growing and attractive for many companies market
- low cost translations- company based and operating only in Bulgaria
- minimum in-house employees- most of the company's translators and editors are freelancers
- 90 % internet based - most of EUtranslate’s clients find the company on the internet
- only native speakers- all translators only ever translate into their mother tongue