Solveig Delivers an Update to Its Pioneer HEVC Video Analyzer
Solveig Multimedia, a provider of video editing and analysis software, announces a new version of its Zond 265 - HEVC Video analyzer, version 1.9. The new edition of the software was primarily unveiled during the IBC 2014 exhibition in Amsterdam on September 12 - 16.
Features and improvements
Ver. 1.9 brings along new features:
- Optimized processing of 4K files. The new Zond 265 reveals fivefold speed-up in handling UltraHD 4K files (as tested on PC Intel Core i7-2600 3.4GHz, 16GB RAM, Windows 7 x64)
- H.264/AVC video elementary streams are now supported in beta mode.
The improvements include:
- Compatibility with the reference software HM 14
- CLI reports can now have CU data for entire frame as well as frame and stream statistics
- Different stages of picture decoding in command line mode (final, after deblock, before deblock, residual, predicted) can now be saved as YUV files
- Resizable layout. The minimal width limitation has been discarded.
Check out the entire history of changes on Solveig’s website.
Product page: http://www.solveigmm.com/en/products/zond/
Company website: www.solveigmm.com
Pricing and availability
The new Zond 265, ver. 1.9, is available for purchase at Solveig´s website starting at $799 excl. VAT (per single user license).
About Solveig Multimedia
Founded in 2003, Solveig Multimedia has been a leading manufacturer of digital audio, video and multimedia solutions for end users and professional developers. Solveig's product line includes Video Splitter, HyperCam 3, Zond 265 and AVI Trimmer + MKV.
+7 (3822) 701-455 ext. 2049