Atlanta, GA, December 06, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Retail companies and service companies that need to collect check payment can print draft check easily in house with ezCheckDraft software from halfpricesoft.com. With ezCheckdraft software, business will now be able to print pre-approved check draft with MICR encoding on blank stock easily after they collect client check information by pghone, fax and internet. Priced at $59, this check draft software is affordable for any business without charging an expensive yearly fee and monthly fee.
“ezCheckDraft software is inexpensive and easy to use without worries of hidden cost!” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
ezCheckDraft check writer is compatible with MAC for single user version and Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP systems for network version without internet connection. New users can download and try this software at no obligation at http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software-download.asp
The main features include:
- Print pre-approved draft check to receive payment via phone, email, fax and online quickly
- Support unlimited payers with no extra charge
- Support unlimited payees with no extra charge
- Write an unlimited number of checks
- Easy to use and learn, even for people who don’t have an accounting or IT background
- No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
- Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks
- Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
- Export and import of check data
To learn more about ezCheckDraft check writing software, customers can visit http://www.halfpricesoft.com/bank-draft/check-draft-software.asp
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.