Zagreb, Croatia, December 20, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- UBJ3D has just released a new memory game with a Christmas theme.
"Christmas Find The Pair 4 Kids" is a memory board game designed for children of all ages, babies, preschoolers, school children and pre-teens but adults may also enjoy the game - fun for the whole family.
This educational and entertaining game develops recognition, memorization, concentration and motor skills of your kids.
The game offers two game modes:
Classic memory game
Rules are simple: match pairs as quickly and with the fewest mistakes as possible and get rewarded with gifts which are used to unlock the ornaments for the Christmas tree.
Quiz memory game
Watch the tiles for a few seconds and try to memorize them. The tiles turn and hide and you are offered a choice of three tiles to hit.
Can you guess which one hides under the question mark?
Main features of "Christmas Find The Pair 4 Kids"
- 11 Christmas songs
- colourful and vivid HD graphics with nice animations
- cute background music and sound effects
- four difficulty levels (baby, easy, medium, hard)
- clear and simple user interface especially designed for kids
- designed for both, phones and tablets
- two game modes
- collect gifts to unlock ornaments and decorate the Christmas tree
- Santa Claus message (decorate the whole Christmas tree)
Christmas songs included in the game
- Xmas - a classic sounding Christmas track
- Silent Night - traditional Christmas track
- Ding Dong Merrily On High - a jolly traditional Xmas track
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas - classic Christmas track
- Jingle Bells - ukulele style of this Christmas classic
- Oh Christmas Tree - traditional Christmas music
- Deck The Halls - upbeat traditional Christmas music track
- First Noel - Celtic flavoured version of this Christmas classic
- Sleigh Ride - upbeat bouncy Christmas music
- 12 Days Of Christmas - traditional rendition of the Xmas classic
- Auld Lang Syne - awesome rock version of this New Years staple
The songs can be changed by tapping the bell on the main screen.
Decorating the Christmas tree
After each game you are awarded with gifts depending on the matching performance.
The gifts are used to "unlock" the Christmas tree ornaments, garland and other decorations. The number of gifts needed is displayed under the ornament.
Try to decorate the whole Christmas tree and listen to the Santa Claus message.
Tiles are carefully selected to capture the Christmas spirit
(Santa Claus, Christmas tree, angel, bell, elf, reindeer, Christmas cookie, Christmas star, candle, presents, lights, ornaments, snowman...)
Don't forget to spread the Christmas spirit by visiting the "Share screen."
Invite your loved ones to play this fun game via twitter, email or SMS.
Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. Ho Ho Ho