Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., December 24, 2014 --(PR.com
)-- Hong Kong base Global eSolutions (HK) Limited (GES), a leading financial trading platform vendor, prepares to launch its new online trading platform – GES EX. GES EX is a cutting edge online trading platform especially designed for Equities and Futures Brokerages. With GES EX, brokerages can enjoy the ease of trading securities and futures products listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange and effectively monitor all clients’ trade activities for comprehensive risk management.
Nowadays, brokerage firms are facing massive challenges, including the upgrade of order processing speed, technological enhancement for effective risk control, addition of new trading rules and regulatory standard, and increasing complexity of financial products. GES EX is a solution that fulfills all Brokerages’ needs. Its key features include:
· speedily placing trade / close position / liquidation orders directly to Stock Exchange
· real-time monitoring the trading activities of different branches or individual clients for comprehensive risk management
· multiple order types to cater for different investment strategies (OCO, MIT, Stop Loss, Up/Down Trigger, etc)
· multiple preset notifications, for example, instant order status notification, real-time margin calculation and margin call alert
· multi-level credit rule settings and various types of financial reports for regulatory parties reporting
Besides, GES upcoming all-in-one trading terminal – Auton will be released in 2015 which enables brokerages to trade multi-products in just one single system. Further details will be released in due course.
Global eSolution (HK) Limited (GES) is a Financial IT Solution Provider based in Hong Kong. Founded in 2006, GES aims to provide high-quality financial trading platforms and bespoke software development for Market Makers, Brokerages, Wealth Management companies and Money Exchange. Major international financial companies also have long-term business relationship with GES, which include businesses from Japan, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, England and the USA etc.