Ipswich, United Kingdom, January 07, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines has launched a new brochure – "All Inclusive Holidays" – targeted specifically at the "yet to cruise" market. The brochure contains simple, all inclusive pricing, based on one cabin type, and tackles some of the perceived challenges of cruising head on, using more familiar mainstream holiday vocabulary, such as "Ocean View Room," rather than "Outside Cabin."
All the holidays featured in the new brochure – with prices starting from just £76 per person, per night – include the following:
- Comfortable en-suite accommodation
- All meals on board – from sumptuous five-course dining to casual buffets and late-night snacks
- Selected beers, wines, spirits and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee throughout the day, including morning coffee and biscuits, afternoon tea with sandwiches and cakes, and in-cabin dining
- Leisure facilities, including gym, swimming pools and Jacuzzis
- Daily activities and lectures
- All evening entertainment, including dancing, cabaret shows and live music
- Captain’s Drinks Party and Gala Buffet
- All UK port taxes
- Baggage porterage between your cabin and the drop-off / pick-up point
Nathan Philpot, Sales and Marketing Director for Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, said:
“Our new ‘All Inclusive Holidays’ brochure gives a very clear picture of what you can expect from a Fred. Olsen all inclusive cruise, whether it is a relaxing scenic cruise through the Norwegian fjords or a sun-drenched voyage around the Caribbean… and best of all, almost everything is included in the price! This is why we have been voted ‘Best Value Cruise Line’ in two separate national awards on five occasions.”
The prices quoted in the new brochure include a 10% discount, which is applicable if guests book by 2nd March 2015. This is part of Fred. Olsen’s "The more you book, the more you save" cruise sale, which offers savings of up to 30% if cruisers make multiple purchases in the same transaction.
Fred. Olsen was delighted to be named one of the Top 3 UK cruise lines and awarded a prestigious "Recommended Provider" accolade, in first-ever dedicated cruise survey in 2014. Experts at influential consumer website Cruise Critic have also voted Fred. Olsen "Best Value for Money" in its "Cruise Critic UK Editors Picks Awards 2014," for the third consecutive year.