Vancouver, WA, January 07, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Varasset is used by electric, cable & telecom utilities across the US for asset management, work management and utility pole attachment joint use. Varasset includes integrated mobile software with built-in geographic maps for streamlined field inspections and maintenance work. Varasset’s highly configurable metabase architecture easily accommodates each utility’s unique workflows.
Here are a few highlights from the latest release:
· Improvements in the integrated ESRI maps in Varasset, including expanded asset views and the ability to customize the map symbology for assets based on attributes.
· Integrated data importer for repeatedly importing data through Excel templates.
· Significant configurability enhancements to the Microsoft-style ribbon toolbar.
· Varasset Audit (mobile data collection module) has expanded mobile mapping features.
· Cascade sharing – Share the parent privileges to all child records.
· Upgraded instance collection grids to work with bound values.
· Added ad hoc query pick-list picker for non-maskable entities.
· Dynamic attributes can be organized into categories.
· Advanced query results can now be displayed as dashboard widgets.
Though highly configurable, Varasset’s core functionality includes:
· Asset management
· Work management
· Mobile work / inspections
· Integrated ESRI mapping
· Specialty billing
· Business intelligence and data analysis
For more information, please visit www.varasset.com.