St. Louis, MO, January 14, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Stockell Custom Homes & Construction recently released its new case study, which explains how the leading St. Louis remodeler improved the functionality, space and comfort of a Eureka, Mo. home. The Stockell Team's custom comprehensive remodel of the residence included a new seamless two-story addition, sunroom complete with a screened-in porch and lower-level refinish.
Don and Sherry Beckerle were looking for a more usable living space in multiple areas of their home, including the master bedroom, exercise room, basement and porch areas. But, because of a bad experience with the original contractor, which posed additional issues, they weren’t sure where to turn.
“It was important that we work with a builder we could trust when we decided to expand and remodel,” said Sherry Beckerle. “We chose Don and his team because we heard that Stockell Homes does a great job and is dependable.”
The St. Louis remodeler and custom homebuilder:
- Addressed challenges remaining from the original construction, including redoing the front elevation and replacing the front porch and door.
- Crafted a seamless two-story left addition that expanded the existing laundry, mudroom and master suite and created an exercise space.
- Refinished the lower level, with a custom wet bar, billiards, home theater and salon space.
- Constructed a new screened-in sunroom at the back of the home, and suggested the placement of a hot tub.
- Added trim and shutters to all windows and dormers to the roof.
“We pride ourselves on not only delivering exactly what our clients want, but also doing so on-time and on-budget,” explained Don Stockell, president and owner. “It was a pleasure working with the Beckerles and helping them improve and expand their home. We received a lot of positive feedback from them.”
The Beckerles were very satisfied with the results and the way in which the residential remodel and expansion were carried out. “Stockell Homes did a great job,” said Sherry Beckerle. “It’s evident that Don and his team take pride in their work. We appreciated how approachable they were whenever we had questions or needed anything.”
“It was a drastic difference from our other experience,” she added. “With Don, you get what you’re promised. We’d hire him again in a heartbeat and have already recommended him to other people. Someone with his integrity and work ethic is hard to come by.”
For more information about this project or to set up a free remodeling consultation, call the Stockell Team at 636-938-5333 or fill out the online form at http://stockellhomes.com/contact/.
- Read the full case study: “Building Your Dream Home with Stockell Homes”: http://stockellhomes.com/remodeling-case-study/
- View Stockell’s custom remodeling gallery: http://stockellhomes.com/remodeling-gallery/
- Remodel or build new utilizing Stockell’s latest green building and energy-efficient technology: http://stockellhomes.com/building-custom-green-homes/
About Stockell Homes
Since 1986, Stockell Custom Homes & Construction (http://www.stockellhomes.com) has provided quality construction and remodeling to residential and commercial customers throughout the St. Louis area. The Stockell Homes Team specializes in precision craftsmanship, proactive service, practical green building solutions and on-time, on-budget project delivery.
The company is a National Association of Home Builders member, an Energy Star Partner, and holds an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. In addition, leader Don Stockell is a Building Analyst Professional (Building Performance Institute), LEED Accredited Professional and NAHB Certified Green
Connect with Stockell Homes
- Houzz: http://www.houzz.com/pro/stockellhomes/stockell-homes-general-contracting-inc
- Angie’s List: http://www.angieslist.com/companylist/us/mo/wildwood/stockell-general-contracting-inc-and-custom-homes-reviews-6017577.htm
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StockellHomes
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/donstockell
- Porch: http://porch.com/pros/stockell-custom-homes-2