Navi Mumbai, India, January 15, 2015 --(PR.com
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian nuclear power company. It is engaged in the power generation through atomic power stations and implementation of new atomic power projects. NPCIL is a public sector enterprise control and governed by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. As of March 2014, the company operated 20 nuclear reactors and is currently constructing three new nuclear power reactors in the country. In addition, the company operates a wind farm at its Kudankulam nuclear power plant region. NPCL accounts for approximately 2% of the India’s total electricity generation. It is headquartered in Mumbai, India.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited - Power - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
Reasons to Buy:
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements.
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
For more information kindly visit: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/energy-utility-market-research-reports-1066/nuclear-power-corporation-india-limited-deals-alliances-profile.html.
Related Industry: India Energy and Utility Market
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/ Twitter: https://twitter.com/ReportsonIndia