Tokyo, Japan, January 28, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Shubiki Corporation, Japan's leading business content provider, has released a new series of Japanese language courses for Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) preparation (Writing Skills) for smartphones, tablets and PCs in six languages including English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The JLPT serves as an important reference for determining the language ability of foreigners seeking to work, live, or study in Japan. Its applicability in the employment and university admissions processes as well as the number of people taking the test have increased significantly in recent years.
The newly released courses are designed for JLPT preparation at the N1 and N2 levels focusing on improving Japanese writing ability.
Available in six different languages, this content allows people from various countries and regions to learn Japanese in their mother tongue by using smartphones and tablets anytime and anywhere.
These courses are provided in the form of an in-app purchase through the "BISCUE App," and are also available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
*** Course Contents ***
* 4 courses:
- "JLPT N1 - Constructing Small Sentences"
- "JLPT N2 - Constructing Small Sentences"
- "JLPT N1 - Rephrasing Words"
- "JLPT N2 - Rephrasing Words"
- In Japanese with explanation in English
- In Japanese with explanation in Chinese
- In Japanese with explanation in Spanish
- In Japanese with explanation in Latin American Spanish
- In Japanese with explanation in Portuguese
- In Japanese with explanation in French
- Audio narration in Japanese is included with each course.
*** System Requirements and Specifications ***
- Application name: BISCUE (Product name BISCUE App)
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
- Compatible with Android. Requires Android 2.3 or higher.
- Compatible with other platofrms in the future.
- Product pricing is indicated in each store.
- For "BISCUE App," courses are available in the form of an in-app purchase.
- Compatible with PCs, smartphones and tablets.
- Prices will be quoted separately.
- Courses are available in the flat-rate libraries of e-learning "BISCUE LS."
For further details, please refer to the following weblinks:
*** About Shubiki Corporation ***
Shubiki Corporation is a cross-media digital content provider of various business subjects. Approximately 900 pre-packaged titles are provided under the brand names of "BISCUE app" and "BISCUE e-Learning."
The courses are intended for diversified users including global corporations, small and medium-sized companies, government offices, public organizations, universities, and individuals.
The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) has been offered by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchanges and Services (formerly Association of International Education, Japan) since 1984 as a reliable means of evaluating and certifying the Japanese proficiency of non-native speakers. (Source: JLPT official site by the Japan Foundation and Japan Educational Exchange and Services)
iPhone, iPad and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.