Denver, CO, January 30, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Toll Brothers, the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, will celebrate the New Year by offering home buyers special savings and incentives on a new luxury home. The Toll Brothers National Sales Event will take place Jan. 31 to Feb. 16 and buyers can get more for their money when they buy their dream home during this limited-time celebration.
Home buyers who take advantage of this special offer will be able to choose from Toll Brothers’ extensive list of options to customize their homes for much less. They will also have the chance to see and discuss the extraordinary quality, value, and style that is built into each and every home. This opportunity is available at participating Toll Brothers neighborhoods nationwide, including Colorado, and buyers can choose from a wide variety of home types and communities.
To take advantage of this opportunity offered only through the National Sales Event, buyers must make a deposit between Jan. 31 and Feb. 16. Savings and incentives will vary among communities and will comprise a package of savings created specifically for this event, so buyers should contact their community of interest and speak with a sales representative to learn more. Participating communities in the Denver area are:
• The Hills at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 720-379-7829
• The Highlands at Parker (near E. Hilltop Road and Canterberry Parkway), 303-955-5031
• The Preserve at McKay Shores in Broomfield (near 136th and Huron Street), 303-450-1110
• Toll Brothers at BackCountry in Highlands Ranch (near Broadway and Wildcat Reserve Parkway), 303-791-4288
• Anthem Ranch by Toll Brothers in Broomfield (55+ Active-Adult community near I-25 and Lowell Boulevard), 303-926-4140
To maximize their savings, buyers who purchase during the event can also lock in still-low interest rates.
“This is the ideal time to build a Toll Brothers home because you can customize your home for much less,” said Kira Sterling, Chief Marketing Officer.
About Toll Brothers
Toll Brothers, an award-winning Fortune 1000 company founded in 1967, embraces an unwavering commitment to quality and customer service. Toll Brothers is currently building nationwide and is a publicly owned company whose stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: TOL). The Company was named America’s Most Trusted Home Builder™ 2015* by Lifestory Research, receiving the highest numerical score among the largest 133 home builders in the country in a study that measures, among other things, perceptions of quality, price, reputation, and trust. Toll Brothers was also recently named National Builder of the Year by BUILDER magazine, and was twice named national Builder of the Year by Professional Builder magazine.
· Toll Brothers received the highest numerical score in United States in the proprietary Lifestory Research 2015 America’s Most TrustedTM Home Builder study. Study based on 43,200 new home shoppers in 27 markets. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of consumers surveyed between January and December 2014.
This is not an offering where prohibited by law.