Navi Mumbai, India, February 15, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Navi Mumbai, India: MarketreportsonIndia.com presents the latest report on "India UPS Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" The market for UPS systems in India is projected to surpass USD1.2 billion by 2020. Desktop computers have been the major demand drivers for India’s UPS market in volume terms over the last decade.
The demand for power has been increasing at an exponential rate in India over the last decade. However, power quality has continued to remain a cause of concern. Further, the widening gap between demand and supply of electricity is becoming a challenge foster India’s growth. The combination of these inefficiencies in the country’s power infrastructure continues to drive the UPS market in India. Growing demand from diverse sectors such as IT and IT enabled services (ITeS); banking, financial services and insurance; government, manufacturing, telecom and energy sectors continues to drive the UPS market in India. Government’s initiative to computerize its various departments coupled with ‘The National e-Governance Plan’ is expected to boost the demand for low-end UPS systems through 2020.
According to “India UPS Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020”, the market for UPS systems in India is projected to surpass USD1.2 billion by 2020. Desktop computers have been the major demand drivers for India’s UPS market in volume terms over the last decade. Though the use of desktop computers is now shrinking as users are increasingly opting for laptops and tablet PCs, but still they continue to account for most of the sales in <1kVA UPS segment. Increasing demand for high-end UPS is expected to emanate from growing installations of high-end electronic equipment and machineries in industrial set-ups. Increasing penetration of IT / ITES sector in Tier-II & Tier II cities of the country is also anticipated to boost the demand for UPS systems in the coming years. “India UPS Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020” elaborates following particulars and the UPS market in India:
• India UPS Systems Market Size, Share & Forecast
• Segmental Analysis – Low, Medium & High End UPS Systems
• Policy & Regulatory Landscape
• Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
• Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report?
• To gain an in-depth understanding of UPS systems market in India
• To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
• To help industry consultants, UPS manufacturers and dealers to align their market-centric strategies
• To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
• To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
• To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based on both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with UPS manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.
Table of Contents:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Global UPS Market Overview
5. India UPS Market Outlook
6. India Small Size (Up to 5 KVA) UPS Market Outlook
7. India Medium Size (5-50 KVA) UPS Market Outlook
8. India Large Size (Above 50 KVA) UPS Market Outlook
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. India Economic Profile
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/technology-media-market-research-reports-1220/india-ups-market-forecast-opportunities-2018.html
Related Industry Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/technology-media.html
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We provide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773