Goettingen, Germany, February 18, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- MoBiTec Newsletter XVIII presents:
• Ready-To-Use Vectors for Live Cell Imaging of Nuclear Proteins - Coding for Kinetochore, Chaperone, Histone, Mitotic Checkpoint, Mis12 Complex, and Hec1 Complex Proteins
• Ebola Virus Real-Time RT-PCR Kit, from ZJ Bio-Tech (prequalified by WHO as the IVD for Ebola virus detection)
• Transcreener® GDP TR-FRET Assay - A Universal HTS Assay: One Assay ... Hundreds of Targets, from BellBrook Laboratories
• Human Anti-PEth Autologous IgG ELISA for Alcohol-Related Biomarker Detection, from Echelon Inc.
• High-Quality Immunology Products for Biomedical Research, from Peninsula Laboratories
• Magnetic Beads Brochure - All About Magnetic Beads and Kits for Genomics and Proteomics Available at MoBiTec
• The Dark Reader Non-UV Transillluminator - Essentially No UV Output Means Safe to User and DNA/RNA Sample
• Molecular Diagnostics for Personalized Cancer Treatment - Real-Time PCR Cancer Diagnostic Kits, from AmoyDx
• Fluoppi Protein-Protein Interaction Assay - Fluorescent Image-Based Protein-Protein Interaction (PPI) Analysis Kit, from MBL
MoBiTec Newsletter XVIII is downloadable as PDF at:
MoBiTec GmbH (Goettingen, Germany) is a privately held company (founded in 1987) that offers research tools for molecular and cell biology. Products include DNA vectors for cloning and expression, cell transfection reagents and cell culture tools, immobilized and soluble enzymes, products for genomics and proteomics research, numerous antibodies and recombinant proteins, superior fluorescence reagents and kits, affinity chromatography products, as well as general laboratory equipment.
In parallel to its own product lines, MoBiTec distributes products from international companies. MoBiTec products are distributed worldwide, in Germany from their home office, in other countries by distributors.