Crystal River, FL, February 22, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The proliferation of cloud computing, big data, BYOD, mobile and inter-connected networks have become opportunistic breeding grounds for cyber criminals to disrupt business operations and cause financial loss as well as to gain access to corporate and personal data. Such losses were estimated last year in excess of $500 billion effecting companies of all sizes. The impact of a corporate security exposure or breach is staggering and prior implications have proven to result in a loss of revenue, customer confidence and litigation.
TheCyberSecurityPlace.com was launched to present security related matters within a simple consolidated platform and to disseminate topical information and risks in a convenient format appropriate for corporate boards, C-Suite and Business personnel, Auditors, Compliance Officers and practitioners.
Elements of the TheCyberSecurityPlace.com include:
- Daily cyber-security coverage for Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, BYOD, Identity Theft, Software, Hardware and Networks
- Pertinent daily insights, reports and opinions
- Automatic eMail notification feeds to keep you abreast of published articles
- Business directory of solution consultants and solution providers
- Discussion Forum – a collaborative platform for discussion and questions. Keep apprised of topics of interest to you by receiving email alerts for any new replies on the topics you have posted or are following.
The newly launched website can be accessed at www.thecybersecurityplace.com.