Houston, TX, March 11, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Digisonics (Booth #2521) will exhibit its newest offerings in Cardiovascular Information System (CVIS) Solutions at this year’s American College of Cardiology Annual Scientific Session and Expo in San Diego, Calif. The Digisonics system is standards-based and vendor-neutral, combining image review, structured reporting, an integrated clinical database and powerful PACS image archive into one complete solution for all cardiovascular modalities. Coupled with seamless integration to incumbent 3rd party systems, the Digisonics system creates a seamless digital workflow with improved efficiency, greater reporting accuracy and faster report turnaround times.
The latest functionality in imaging, structured reporting and 3rd party vendor integration for the CVIS includes:
· High performance imaging release for significantly improved processing speeds
· SMART (Structured Macros And Report Templates) for the convenience of creating an entire report template through an intuitive, structured workflow
· Powerful data mining capabilities and business analytics tools - time interval reporting, Q/C and management reports
· Appropriate Use Criteria scores and recommendations for echo studies
· Image playback using multiple monitors for the same or different studies
· Image slideshow mode for hands-free study review
· Enhanced image tagging features with ability to display study’s image tags in the worklist
· Ability to burn a blinded CD from the worklist
· Measuring on zoomed images and reporting of quick caliper measurements
· Autopopulation of summary macros and comments with report data
· User profiles for pre-set worklist columns, colors and filters
· Correlation forms and logs for vascular accreditation
· Congenital diagrams – measurement annotation, full-page print format
· Seamless integration with advanced quantification software for 3D/4D echo ultrasound studies including GE EchoPAC and Philips QLAB
· Voice recognition software integration for seamless workflow (such has Powerscribe)
· WebView 4.0 - zero footprint cardiovascular image and report review from HTML5 capable browsers or operating system (PC, Mac, iPad, tablets, etc.)
· DigiConnect - seamlessly launch 3rd party systems such as EMR/HIS or ECG management software directly from the Digisonics cardiovascular information system workstation with a single sign-on
About Digisonics, Inc.
Digisonics provides top-rated clinical image management and structured reporting systems for cardiovascular (CVIS), radiology, and obstetrics & gynecology. Digisonics structured reporting solutions combine high performance image review workstations, a powerful PACS image archive, an integrated clinical database, comprehensive analysis capabilities and highly configurable reporting for multiple modalities. Key applications are complemented with interfaces to information systems and 3rd party vendors, providing facilities with a seamless, efficient clinical workflow.