London, United Kingdom, March 13, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Developed in response to the introduction of Universal Credit and Welfare Reform, the National Housing Allocations Conference provides an unparalleled forum through which to explore the latest innovations in housing allocations.
Highlighting the benefits of effective partnership working, pre-tenancy profiling and embracing a more adaptive and appealing allocations approach, this event will examine key topics including, managing fixed term tenancies, the benefits of and alternatives to choice based letting schemes, preventing homelessness and managing welfare reform.
With critical guidance provided by leading best practice case studies from across local government, the legal profession and the social housing sector, this timely event provides you with the transferable tools needed to develop a consistent, structured and efficient allocations procedure.
Do not miss this unique opportunity to share strategies with peers and benchmark your services against recognised outstanding provision.
· Chair: Paul Tennant, Chief Executive, Orbit Housing - Former President of the Chartered Institute of Housing and Judge for the National Federation of ALMOs Awards
· Keynote: John Bryant, Policy Leader, National Housing Federation
· Ian Munro, Group Chief Executive, New Charter Housing Group - Winner of 24 Housing ‘Welfare Wise’ Award 2014
· Andrew Taylor, Chief Executive, Sutton Housing Partnership
· Laurence Coaker, Head of Housing Need, London Borough of Brent
· Aileen Evans, Managing Director, Aragon and MacIntyre Housing Associations
· Mike England, Director, Housing Options, Skills and Economic Development, London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham
· Sarah Davies, Communities Manager, Yarlington Housing Group -Best practice case study in the 2014 HACT report on ‘Approaches to Tenancy Management in the Social Housing Sector’
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Andy Wills – firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7960 7751