La Quinta, CA, March 21, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- GHA, a new home builder for over 30 years in the Palm Springs, CA area, is under construction on 2 new home communities in nearby La Quinta, CA. CEO, Mario Gonzales, was recently quoted as saying, “There have been many changes in the way we build homes here in the desert. With great advancements in technology and building techniques we can build new homes safer, faster and more efficient than ever before. Our new home communities in La Quinta, Darby Estates and Roudel, represent all that we have learned over the years.”
1) Location - Builders usually choose up and coming areas close to community schools, good shopping and services. Neighborhood amenities such as parks, sports facilities, walking trails, public recreation centers, riding stables and swimming pools are more likely to be found close to new home developments
2) Choose the Floor Plan that’s right for your family - Experienced builders offer improved room and "flow" designs to accommodate the way we live today. Homes have more windows, open living space, bigger closets and storage areas, numerous bathrooms and larger kitchens and garages help to create an environment for everyone in the family to enjoy.
3) Design Your Dream Home Your Way - Why move into a home that someone else has designed. Many of today’s builders let you select your favorite cabinets, carpets and flooring, countertops and appliances. And don’t stop there, some builders let you design your own gorgeous bath, custom showers, kitchen fixtures, lighting and other options that you like. Your new home should reflect your style, not someone else’s.
4) Home Warranties - New homes come with a builder warranty that covers workmanship, structure, materials and most mechanical systems as well as manufacturer's warranties on appliances, carpeting, heating, cooling systems and roofing materials.
5) New Safety Features - Most new homes are built in compliance with the latest mandated safety codes. Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, safety glass and superior wiring greatly reduce the chances of personal injury.
6) Energy and Cost Savings - New homes are far more energy efficient than homes built just a few years ago. Why settle for drafty, energy-wasting single-pane windows in a used home? Most new homes offer double-pane windows with special window coatings and inert gases between the layers of glass that save you money in both heating and cooling season.
7) Low Maintenance Costs - New technology in home construction and today's building materials make your new home virtually low maintenance for many years.
8) Easy Financing - Most home builders have experienced "preferred lenders." In many cases upgrades such as landscaping and swimming pools can be wrapped up and packaged into a single mortgage.
9) Enjoy the Appreciation - Most real estate professionals would agree that the first five to six years in the life of a home are the years with the greatest appreciation. It is during this time that a home has the most appeal to those looking for a used home.
10) Availability - New homes are ready when you need them, there's no need to wait months for completion or vacancy. Whether you need your new home today or take a few months to build it your way, builders in your area will have standing inventory homes at various stages of completion that could be ready when you are.ghanewhomes.com