London, United Kingdom, March 25, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The National Transforming Contact Centres Conference provides strategic and practical guidance on the design and modernisation of efficient and cost effective contact centres, striking the balance between driving down costs and providing high customer service.
With the implementation of new digital strategies being formed using customer insight and journey mapping, attend this timely conference to learn how to turn your contact centre into a digital hub with increased customer access and satisfaction through increasing first time resolutions, creating robust response systems and achieving high staff engagement.
Expert speakers Include:
- Keynote: Andy Ralphs, Head of Contact Centre Services, Department for Work and Pensions
- Keynote: Kath Evans, Head of Patient Experience, NHS England
- Chair: Susan Attard, Deputy Town Clerk, City of London Corporation
- Helen Bishop, Head of Customer Service, Oxford City Council
- Mark Read, Head of Customers and Communities, Cornwall Council
- Greg Suligowski, Head of Customer Experience, Quality and Insight, New Charter Housing Group
- David Tidey, Assistant Director of IT and Business Management, London Borough of Wandsworth
For more information:
Visit the Website:
Download Conference Programme:
Contact: Will Hewitt on 0207 470 9141 or email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @capitaconf #capitaconf