Chicago, IL, March 29, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Haka Products today announced it has launched Haka Innovate, empowering businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in a whole new way. Haka Innovate enables companies to better listen to their customers, identify customers’ unmet needs, and engage customers during product development to validate that customers care about the problem they are solving and are willing to pay for their solution.
Haka Innovate is a first of its kind solution specifically designed to help companies improve new product success.
Haka Innovate includes the following key features:
- Customer Experiments. Collect voice of the customer at each phase of new product development by engaging customers in a variety of experiments (interview, observation, prototype, landing page, etc.).
- Feasibility Studies. Mitigate risk and facilitate collaboration with templates for market, economic, technical, and operational feasibility.
- Financial Worksheet. Assess investment financials and operating cash flows. Evaluate new product investments.
- Collaborate. Engage internal stakeholder groups to ensure alignment and gain governing team approvals.
- Sales Enablement. Accelerate sales with Haka Connect, their sales enablement solution, which provides sales professionals the knowledge necessary to effectively articulate customer value in context to the buyer persona.
Comments on the News
- “There is immense pressure on B2B companies to innovate, commercialize new products, and produce growth,” said Colm Lennon, president, Haka Products. “A customer-centric approach to innovation will help these companies better listen to customers, learn, and develop new products that generate growth with improved return on investment.”
- Learn more on our website at: http://www.hakaproducts.com/innovate
- Follow Haka Products on Twitter: @Haka Products
About Haka Products
Haka Products helps companies connect to their customers in a whole new way. Understand customers' unique needs and effectively communicate to each stakeholder involved in the buying decision. Improve the quality and accuracy of your sales actions and content. Listen to customers, learn about their unmet needs, and produce new and innovative products that sell.