Palm Beach Gardens, FL, April 10, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) announces United Claim Solutions as a Silver sponsor for the 2015 conference. The conference will take place September 27-30, in Orlando FL.
The 2015 EHBC will see new initiatives aimed to motivate and inspire industry professionals, and highlight the latest trends in the industry, including:
• Hosting the 100 Healthiest Employer Awards Ceremony (H100)
• Conference integration with the HR Professional Association and the International Luxury Hotel Association
• Conference-wide wearable device challenge
• 1st Corporate Wellness Incubator Shark Tank Competition, where inventors of wellness products can showcase their ideas and possibly receive financial backing
About United Claim Solutions
United Claim Solutions is a leader in generating savings on medical bills for Plan Sponsors. We provide customizable programs for Employers, Unions, Plan Administrators and Stop-Loss companies. UCS’s solutions:
• Average 45% savings on out-of-network medical bills
• Reduce the cost of stop-loss claims through proven nurse bill audits, negotiations & custom bill editing
• Provide access to leading national, regional and local PPOs
About the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress
The Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress consists of six niche insurance industry conference tracks;
• Corporate Wellness Conference (www.corporatewellnessconference.com)
• Voluntary Benefits Conference (www.voluntarybenefitsconference.com)
• Self-Funding & Workers Compensation Conference (www.selffundingconference.com),
• National Healthcare Reform Conference (www.healthcarereformconference.com),
• Global Benefits Conference (www.globalbenefitsconference.com), and
• Health Insurance Exchange Conference (www.healthinsuranceexchangeconference.com)
With multiple initiatives and platforms to unite the thriving employer healthcare industry, the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Congress (EHBC) is one of the largest US healthcare conferences in the country. Riding off the success of the 2014’s event, the 7th Annual Employer Healthcare & Benefit Congress anticipates up to 2,500 attendees, up to 200 Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Participants and attendees will have the opportunity to take advantage of the hundreds of one-on-one networking opportunities with registrants from all of the Employer Healthcare & Benefits Conferences, providing six times the traffic and networking for everyone attending the conferences this year.