Norfolk, VA, November 26, 2007 --(PR.com
)-- Cycle Trader, a division of Dominion Enterprises, has unveiled its redesigned Web site to the motorcycle community. The new site features a simpler graphic layout, improved search, expanded content and enhanced dealer positioning designed to attract, engage, and retain visitors longer.
The new design, based on customer research and Web analytics, allows users to quickly find useful information. A vast amount of relevant cycle-specific content has been added to the site. Dealers now have the opportunity to more precisely target customers who are searching for their products and services, driving more qualified leads.
“The graphically rich interface is just the beginning of the redesign. Our improved search means that dealer products and services will be more prominently displayed, increasing value for their ad spend,” said Gwyn Price, vice president of Dominion Enterprises’ Powersports Division. “These improvements are the basis for a comprehensive strategic roadmap. We will continue to improve our product and services with enhancements and packages that are relevant and timely to our customer base.”
“The improvements to layout and content will serve to keep the customer engaged on the site for longer periods of time,” said Price. “With more traffic to the site and with those visitors staying for longer periods of time, it is important that we are able to put the right messages in front of them at the right time. The standardization of the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) ad sizes will allow us to conform to online industry standards.”
CycleTrader.com is the world’s largest motorcycle classified site with more than 1.5 million visitors each month.
The site now features:
• An optimized homepage design geared to quickly serve up more relevant, meaningful content to different audience segments, be it consumers, dealers or manufacturers.
• An intuitive user interface based on the three drivers of classified advertising – “Finding”, “Researching”, or “Selling” a bike. The layout allows customers to navigate the site to find exactly what they are looking for quickly and easily.
• Integration of Internet standard banner sizes, allowing advertisers to deploy standard advertising packages without modification.
• Improved search capabilities, sharpening the results to more precisely match the request.
• Expanded search results, taking the returned value from 200 to 1,000 products, in line with industry standards used by companies such as Google.
• Rich, relevant content including vehicle specifications, press releases, industry news, lifestyle features, information and more.
• Information on more than 130,000 motorcycles, products and services.
More information on Cycle Trader's Web site is available at www.CycleTrader.com.
CycleTrader.com is a division of Dominion Enterprises, a leading network of Web sites serving buyers and sellers in the new and used vehicle marketplace. Categories include boat, RV, collector and specialty vehicles, motorcycles, ATVs, equipment, and general merchandise. Dominion Enterprises’ motorcycle and power sports publications include Cycle Trader® and Walneck’s Classic Cycle Trader®.
About Dominion Enterprises
Dominion Enterprises, headquartered in Norfolk, Va., is a leading media and information services company serving employment, automotive, real estate, marine, recreation and industrial markets in the United States. The company operates a variety of technology businesses that offer Internet marketing, Web site design and hosting, lead generation, CRM, and data capture and distribution services including Advanced Access, PowerSports Network, and Dealer Specialties. The company has more than 500 paid and free magazine titles such as The Employment Guide, For Rent, Homes.com, Boat Trader, Cycle Trader and RV Trader with a combined weekly circulation of over 5 million, and more than 40 market-leading Web sites such as EmploymentGuide.com, ForRent.com, Homes.com, and TraderOnline.com, reaching more than 8 million unique monthly visitors. The company has more than 7,200 employees nationwide and 2006 annual revenue of more than $850 million. For more information, visit http://www.DominionEnterprises.com.