London, United Kingdom, April 24, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- The national Redesigning Urgent and Emergency Care Conference prepares delegates to deliver the new vision for urgent and emergency care to relieve the profound pressures facing the system.
Both Sir Bruce Keogh’s ongoing review into Emergency and Urgent care and the new care models outlined in the NHS Five Year Forward view, call for fundamental changes across health and social care and an effective system where patients can access the right service at the right time.
Attend to ensure you can deliver sustainable high quality urgent and emergency care and maximise your patients’ chances of survival and recovery.
· Chair: David Carson, Co-Director, Primary Care Foundation
· Professor David Colin-Thomé, Chair, Urgent Care Commission
· David Evans, Medical Director, Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
· Lily Tang, Pricing Development Manager, Monitor
· Prem Premachandran, Chief of Service for the Emergency Directorate, Frimley Health NHS Foundation Trust
· Claire Ratnayake, Programme Lead for Community Adult Health Services and Integrated Commissioning, Wandsworth Clinical Commissioning Group
· Dawn Lowe, Senior Manager System Integration, Birmingham City Council
· Richard Hunt, Chair, London Ambulance Service
· Howard Duff, Director for England, Royal Pharmaceutical Society
For more information:
Download the brochure:
Or contact: Andy Wills – email@example.com / 020 7960 7751