Incline Village, NV, April 27, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), more than 30 million Americans are missing all their teeth in one or both jaws.
This statistic shows a clear demand for Dental Implant Products in the industry. According to scientific literature, the success rate of dental implants has been reported as high as 98 percent.
So to answer the call, dental professionals now have a new resource for dental implants: Kaya Dental.
Dental Implants are the new standard of care for patients who have lost a tooth, preventing bone loss caused by the missing tooth. Implants look, feel and function like natural teeth, creating a natural look and feel for dental patients. “We’re not in the business of teeth, but instead, we’re in the business of people, specifically their greatest asset – their smile,” said Bob Fuchs, co-owner of Kaya Dental. “We’re in the business of making people happy.”
Dental Implants are permanent, making the purchase of high quality products and supplies essential. Kaya Dental is a new supplier, providing dental professionals with Implant Tools, Implant Drills and other Dental Implant Products, including:
• Surgical tool kit
• Ratchet hex driver
• Clip transfers
• Healing caps
• Implant screws
• Implant extensions
• A variety of implants attachments
“We have researched manufacturers from around the world, so that we can provide our clients with quality products at competitive prices,” said Phil Schuler, Kaya Dental co-owner.
The AAID estimates that 3 million Americans currently have implants, and that number is growing by 500,000 a year. The estimated U.S. and European market for Dental Implants is expected to reach $4.2 billion by 2022.
So why should dental buyers consider a purchase of Dental Implant Products from Kaya Dental’s online warehouse?
• Kaya dental supplies are easy to order: The Kaya Dental website (www.kayadentalsupplies.com) is user-friendly, convenient and intuitive. “We asked our dental associates what they were looking for and created this business (and website) to respond to what they weren’t currently getting from their current suppliers,” said Bob Fuchs, co-owner.
• Kaya dental supplies come with a Price Match Guarantee, so that if a client finds a lower price on an identical item, Kaya Dental will match it.
• Kay Dental also offers free shipping on any purchase over $200 and $9.99 flat shipping on any purchase under $200.
• At Kaya Dental, every single purchase not only puts top-quality dental supplies in the dental offices around the country, but it also serves to benefit a vetted dental charity to provide dental care and oral health education to those who can’t afford it. Kaya Dental has committed to donating a percentage of every sale to America’s ToothFairy, which is committed to addressing the No. 1 chronic, untreated childhood illness: pediatric dental disease.