Navi Mumbai, India, May 13, 2015 --(PR.com
)-- Market Reports on India presents the report on "Parenteral Drug India Ltd. (PDPL) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile," the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
Parenteral Drugs (India) Limited (Parenteral Drugs) is a pharmaceutical company. The company discovers, researches, develops and manufactures pharmaceutical products. Its products include solid and liquid orals, IV fluids, oncology products and critical care products. Parenteral Drugs also provides I.V. Paracetamol, propofol and other anesthesia products. The company offers products in dosage forms of intravenous infusion, tablets, capsules, liquids syrups and injections. It has manufacturing units in Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab and Goa. The companys international manufacturing units are located in Mauritius, Nairobi and Kazakhstan. It exports its products to African, Russian, Middle Eastern, Asian and CIS countries. Parenteral Drugs is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Parenteral Drug India Ltd. (PDPL) - Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare - Deals and Alliances Profile provides you comprehensive data and trend analysis of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As), partnerships and financings. The report provides detailed information on Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnership transactions recorded by the company over a five year period. The report offers detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value categorized into deal types, sub-sector and regions.
GlobalData derived the data presented in this report from proprietary in-house Pharma eTrack deals database, and primary and secondary research.
- Financial Deals - Analysis of the company's financial deals including Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships.
- Deals by Year - Chart and table displaying information encompassing the number of deals and value reported by the company by year, for a five year period.
- Deals by Type - Chart and table depicting information including the number of deals and value reported by the company by type such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity/Debt Offering etc.
- Deals by Region - Chart and table presenting information on the number of deals and value reported by the company by region, which includes North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa and South and Central America.
- Deals by Sub-sector - Chart and table showing information on the number of deals and value reported by the company, by sub-sector.
- Major Deals - Information on the company's major financial deals. Each such deal has a brief summary, deal type, deal rationale; and deal financials and target Companys (major public companies) key financial metrics and ratios.
- Business Description - A brief description of the company's operations.
- Key Employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Important Locations and Subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key centers of operation and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key Competitors - A list of the key competitors of the company.
- Key Recent Developments - A brief on recent news about the company.
Reasons to Buy
Get detailed information on the company's financial deals that enable you to understand the company's expansion/divestiture and fund requirements
- The profile enables you to analyze the company's financial deals by region, by year, by business segments and by type, for a five year period.
Understand the company's business segments' expansion / divestiture strategy
- The profile presents deals from the company's core business segments' perspective to help you understand its corporate strategy.
Access elaborate information on the company's recent financial deals that enable you to understand the key deals which have shaped the company
- Detailed information on major recent deals includes a summary of each deal, deal type, deal rationale, deal financials and Target Company's key financial metrics and ratios.
Equip yourself with detailed information about the companys operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and key competitors.
Stay up-to-date on the major developments affecting the company
- Recent developments concerning the company presented in the profile help you track important events.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research
- Key elements such as break up of deals into categories and information on detailed major deals are incorporated into the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
To read the complete report at: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/life-sciences-market-research-reports-336/parenteral-drug-india.html
Related Industry Reports: http://www.marketreportsonindia.com/market-research-report/life-sciences.html
About Market Reports on India
Market Reports on India is a portal where you can access thousands of reports on India starting from Aeronautics to Zinc (A-Z). We pro vide you with reports which will help you gain a better understanding of the Sectors, Companies, New Products and Latest trends.
Market Reports on India
Contact No: India: +91 22 27810772, 27810773